When I was a child I wanted to be an astronaut. I wanted to be an astronaut because I thought it was
going going to be very funny to travel around the universe (like in the movies).
When I was growing up I realized that what I really wanted to do was something that can be
related with the nature. I thought about engineering on renewable energy but in the end I
decided that I wanted to be an architect because would like to create new spaces and great
buildings which can be friendly with nature.
My experience at university has been really good until now. The teachers are very good and
my classes are very interesting but it is a very difficult career to study and sometimes I
have very bad grades even though I am happy studing architecture.
In a few years when I am an architect I would like to work in a place where architecture
works together with the enviroment and design buildings all around the world.

Are you sure that this is 100% real no fake? , i hace some doubts :I
ResponderBorrargood blog my friend c:
I like the way you think in the nature
ResponderBorrar